What file type should I order?
- JPG if you want photo prints as your invitations. The jpg file can be printed at home or any photo processing place such as Wal-Mart, Costco, or CVS.
- PDF if you want to print at home or at a copy shop such as Staples, FedEx Office.
- Editable PDF - some of our Invitations are downloadable PDFs. Learn more about these files here.
How long will it take to get my file?
- You will receive your invitation in 1 to 2 business days. We are closed weekends and holidays. We'll let you know if there will be a delay due to vacation.
- We recommend Epson or Brother bright white presentation paper for the sharpest colors. Be sure to use the settings recommended for your printer.
What information should I include when ordering the invitation?
- Please include ALL your party details as you would like it to appear as well as any special requests.
- The text will be adjusted to fit your invitation. The more text you have, the smaller the fonts will be.
- All of the text can be changed so our invitations can be used for birthdays, baby showers, weddings, etc.
How many prints can I make?
- You may make as many prints as you need.
Do you have matching products?
- We make products upon request so if you do not see what you are looking for just send an email. We'll do our best to make it for you quickly.