Lunchbox Magnet FAQs
How to use the PRINTABLE PDF?
- Printable magnet design can be personalized with your own name in an editable PDF download.
- You may print as many as you need.
- PDF download includes 4 images on an 8.5 x 11 sized sheet designed for PlanetBox.
- Print directly to printable inkjet magnet sheets on your home computer.
- Cut out the magnets with a scissors and apply to your PlanetBox.
How to care for your magnets?
- Be gentle when removing the magnets before washing your lunch box.
- If magnets get wet, allow to dry flat on a magnetic surface (such as a refrigerator).
- If magnets begin to curl, simply roll in opposite direction to flatten out.
- Store magnets flat on a magnetic surface (like the fridge or dishwasher).
- To make your magnets water-resistant, apply a clear sealer after printing and cutting. We like Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge or Krylon Clear Acrylic Spray. Clear Con-Tac Paper or even clear nail polish will work if you're just making one set.
What are some Helpful Hints for Printable PDF magnets?
- We recommend the Staples brand best for it's glossy finish and strong magnet. They come 4 to a pack so order 4 designs and mix and match your magnets on your PlanetBox Rover Lunch Box.
- You can purchase Magnet Sheets at any office supply or craft store or at Amazon.com.
- See more helpful hints about editable PDF files here.
Can you mail me the finished magnets?
- Sorry, we no longer offer the Finished Magnet option due to a personal injury. They are easy to print and cut at home yourself per the instructions above.