How to use PRINTABLE PDF option?
- Printable magnet design can be personalized with your own name in an editable PDF download.
- You may print as many as you need.
- PDF download includes 4 images on an 8.5 x 11 sized sheet designed for PlanetBox.
- Print directly to printable inkjet magnet sheets on your home computer.
- Cut out the magnets with a scissors and apply to your PlanetBox.
What does the FINISHED MAGNET option include?
- Order the finished magnets for an additional cost plus shipping.
- Finished magnets include one set of 4 magnets, printed, cut and sealed on inkjet magnet paper.
- The PDF file is also included with your purchase for reprinting your own magnets if needed.
- Order Additional Personalized Name magnet(s) so your kids can share designs.
- Magnets are finished with a clear acrylic sealer for water-resistance.
- These magnets are thinner than original PlanetBox magnets but are sturdy and will stick to your PlanetBox securely.
How to care for your magnets?
- Be gentle when removing the magnets before washing your lunch box.
- If magnets get wet, allow to dry flat on a magnetic surface (such as a refrigerator).
- If magnets begin to curl, simply roll in opposite direction to flatten out.
- Store magnets flat on a magnetic surface (like the fridge or dishwasher).
- To make your magnets water-resistant, apply a clear sealer after printing and cutting. We like Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge or Krylon Clear Acrylic Spray. Clear Con-Tac Paper or even clear nail polish will work if you're just making one set.
What are some Helpful Hints for Printable PDF magnet option?
- We recommend the Staples brand best for it's glossy finish and strong magnet. They come 4 to a pack so order 4 designs and mix and match your magnets on your PlanetBox© Rover Lunch Box.
- You can purchase Magnet Sheets at any office supply or craft store or at Amazon.com.
- See more helpful hints about editable PDF files here.