How do I edit my PDF?
- Be sure your PDF is open in a PDF reader like Adobe Reader and not a web browser.
- If you are using a Mac, be sure to use Adobe Reader, Apple Preview is NOT compatible with editable PDFs.
- Do not use Adobe Reader Touch. It is not compatible with editing Font Properties at this time. You can use Adobe Reader Touch for our non-editable PDFs only.
How do I change the font?
- If your PDF has changeable font properties, use CTRL-E (CMD-E on Mac) to see the Font Properties box. Highlight the text and change the font, size, color, alignment, spacing, etc by selecting your options in the Font Properties box.
How do I save the font?
- Be sure your PDF is open in a PDF reader like Adobe Reader and not a web browser when editing so it will save upon closing the file. Web browsers will not save any of the changes you make.
How many copies can I print?
- You can print as many copies as you need but please don't post them online or share them with others.
- Our PDF files are for personal use only and not for resale.
Why are my labels/stickers/tags not lining up properly?
- Be sure to print at 100% and not Scale to Fit or Fit to Page.
- If things are still not lining up, send an email and we'll fix it for you.
What if I only want to print a few tags or labels?
- You do not need to print on the labels or tags they are formatted for.
- You can print on regular paper (see below for paper recommendations) and cut out the tag/sticker/or label with scissors.
- Apply with tape or glue as needed to adhere to your surface.
What kind of paper should I print on?
- We recommend Epson or Brother bright white presentation paper for the sharpest colors.
- Be sure to use the settings recommended for your printer.
How do I print my iron-on transfer mirrored?
- Check your Advanced Settings on your printer and select Mirror or Reverse.
- Some HP Printers do not have the Mirror option. If your printer cannot do Mirror, send an email and we can send you a mirrored PDF to print.