How does the Yumbox Laminated Insert work?
- The laminated insert is a flat image that goes between the Yumbox case and the CLEAR tray insert.
- The image is designed to fit the Yumbox original 4-compartment or 6-compartment. It is not designed for the new Tapas size.
How to use PRINTABLE insert option?
- Printable laminated insert design can be personalized with your own name in an editable PDF download.
- PDF download includes one image and laminating instructions.
- You may print as many as you need.
What are some Helpful Hints for Printable PDF Insert option?
- We recommend bright white inkjet paper for the best color and sharpness.
- Cut out the image using the instructions included in your download.
- Laminate your insert at home or at a copy shop. Be sure to center the image in an 8.5 x11 laminating sheet and use the instruction template to cut it out.
- See more helpful hints about editable PDF files here.
What does the FINISHED INSERT option include?
- Order the finished insert for an additional cost plus shipping.
- Finished Insert includes one design, personalized (if specified), cut and laminated to fit the Yumbox.
- The PDF file is also included with your purchase for reprinting your own inserts if needed.
How to care for your insert?
- Finished Inserts by Max & Otis are heat-laminated and can be cleaned in the top-rack of dishwasher or wiped down with soap and water.