Word Docx Download FAQs
How do I edit my Word Dpcx?
- Be sure to open your Docx file in a Microsoft Word program
- Google Docs & other word processing programs can be used but may lose some of the formatting.
Can I edit the background images?
- No, the background image is the template and cannot be changed.
How do I edit the text?
- The templates are used with Text Boxes so your text can be placed anywhere.
- The text can be edited using the font properties (size, color, font type).
- The fonts shown in the Product images are embedded in the files but you can edit to use your own fonts as well.
How many copies can I print?
- You can print as many copies as you need but please don't post them online or share them with others.
- Our word docx files are for personal use only and not for resale.
What kind of paper should I print on?
- We recommend Epson or Brother bright white presentation paper for the sharpest colors.
- Be sure to use the settings recommended for your printer.