Essential Oil Printables FAQs
How do I edit my PDF?
- Be sure your PDF is open in a PDF reader like Adobe Reader and not a web browser.
- If you are using a Mac, be sure to use Adobe Reader, Apple Preview is NOT compatible with editable PDFs.
How do I change the font?
- If your PDF has changeable font properties, use CTRL-E (CMD-E on Mac) to see the Font Properties box. Highlight the text and change the font, size, color, alignment, spacing, etc by selecting your options in the Font Properties box.
How many copies can I print?
- You can print as many copies as you need but please don't post them online or share them with others.
- Our PDF files are for personal use only and not for resale.
Why are my labels/stickers/tags not lining up properly?
- Be sure to print at 100% and not Scale to Fit or Fit to Page.
- If things are still not lining up, send an email and we'll fix it for you.
What if I only want to print a few tags or labels?
- You do not need to print on the labels or tags they are formatted for.
- You can print on regular paper (see below for paper recommendations) and cut out the tag/sticker/or label with scissors.
- Apply with tape or glue as needed to adhere to your surface.
What kind of paper should I print on?
- We recommend Epson or Brother bright white presentation paper for the sharpest colors.
- Be sure to use the settings recommended for your printer.
How do I waterproof my labels?
- The easiest way is to place clear packing tape (or other clear tape) over your labels. This will also help your labels stick to the bottle or container more securely.
- If you are printing on sticker paper (whole sheet), you can cover the entire sheet with clear contact paper (get small roll from a dollar store) before cutting out your stickers.
Where can I buy essential oils?
- We recommend Young Living Essential Oils. They are the only essential oil company with a Seed to Seal® process for pure, high-quality oils for maximum benefits.